Hyde’s Cafe Donates Primping For a Cure Hairdresser Bra!
Great donation from the gang at the Hyde’s Cafe party.
Primping for a Cure – the hairdresser Bra!
This would make SUCH a great gift for your Hairstylist. Decor for their salon that fits in AND has a message. Absolutely beautiful bra made with pink and purple feathers, glitz and glimmer and lots of appropriate appliques of Cosmetologist equipment.
All built on a Beautiful Bali brand white 38D bra.
Hyde’s Cafe sponsored the very first TWO ‘Bling My Bra’ parties and we are so grateful to them for starting this trend. It is amazing to watch it catch on across the country. Thank you Belinda and hubby!
Hyde’s Cafe is a family restaurant in Spring Texas, featuring old fashioned hamburgers, real Texas BBQ and LIVE music.
You can find Hyde’s Cafe on Facebook.
- Hyde’s Cafe Donates Fuschia For a Cure by Cara Bates
- Hyde’s Cafe Donates Betting On a Cure Bra
- Hyde’s Cafe Donates Pink Leopard Fringe Bra by Susan Madrigal
- Hyde’s Cafe Donates Cowgirl For a Cure by Lori Osipov
- Hyde’s Cafe Donates Pink Is the New Black Bra by Jami Stayton
Comments are closed.