Hyde’s Cafe Donates Fuschia For a Cure by Cara Bates
Great donation from the Cara Bates at the Hyde’s Cafe party.
Fuschia is the artists way of saying hot pink! Either way this stunning bra could be worn as outerwear with it’s fancy rhinestone embellishments and leopard print straps.
Hyde’s Cafe sponsored the very first TWO ‘Bling My Bra’ parties and we are so grateful to them for starting this trend. It is amazing to watch it catch on across the country. Thank you Belinda and hubby!
Hyde’s Cafe is a family restaurant in Spring Texas, featuring old fashioned hamburgers, real Texas BBQ and LIVE music.
You can find Hyde’s Cafe on Facebook.
- Hyde’s Cafe Donates Betting On a Cure Bra
- Hyde’s Cafe Donates Pink Leopard Fringe Bra by Susan Madrigal
- Hyde’s Cafe Donates Cowgirl For a Cure by Lori Osipov
- Hyde’s Cafe Donates Pink Is the New Black Bra by Jami Stayton
- Hyde’s Cafe Donates Blinging For A Cure by Marilyn White
Comments are closed.